We are so excited you have come here to learn more about TJCII!
Toward Jerusalem Council II (“TJCII”) is an initiative of repentance and reconciliation between the Jewish and Gentile segments of the Body of Messiah.
How Do We Achieve This?
- Invite and encourage church leaders and Christian scholars to play an active role in the restoration of the Jewish segment of the Body of Messiah.
- Facilitate repentance for the sins of Gentile Christians and the Christian Church against the Jewish people, especially for the suppression of corporate Jewish witness to Jesus, the Messiah.
- Invite and encourage the global Messianic Jewish community to engage in reconciliation and restoration, thereby fostering unity among the different streams and organizations within Messianic Judaism.
TJCII is led by an International Leadership Council (ILC) of fourteen leaders, seven Jewish and seven Gentile leaders, who are broadly representative of the different international movements and churches, historic and modern that confess Jesus as Lord and Savior.
The ILC governs the activity to support the following vision:
- Unite Jews and Gentiles for the Return of Jesus
- Work toward the Second Jerusalem Council
- Encourage Unity That Leads to Restoration
- Preparing the Way for Jesus’ Return
The 7 Affirmations are a steppingstone to assist the global Body of Messiah to unite and direct us to a second Jerusalem Council. Simply, it is a document of commitments that denominations, individual churches, and leaders should affirm. This document anticipates the topics of discussion for a second Jerusalem Council.
TJCII’s Three Pillars
Pillar I. Intercession is foundational for the success of TJCII. Intercession is a form of prayer wherein the intercessors identify closely with those for whom they pray for.
Pillar II. An essential part of the strategy for sharing the TJCII vision and growing the movement are diplomatic journeys.
Diplomatic journeys are led by members of the TJCII Executive and the International Leadership Council. Their purpose is to lay the foundation for the development of the TJCII network by meeting with senior and middle level leaders, potential intercessors and the NOW generation in a particular nation or region.
This leads to consultations, conferences, the development of TJCII intercessory prayer groups and recruiting the next generation of TJCII leaders.
Pillar III. Consultations are key to advancing the vision of TJCII on a global scale.
- Consultations are gatherings at various locations around the globe that offer learning opportunities and exposure to the TJCII vision with a broader audience.
- Consultations are vital because they allow TJCII the occasion to reach a greater number of Christians and Messianic Jewish leaders who will directly hear from the leadership of TJCII.
- These convenings offer opportunities for further involvement in TJCII. The synergistic energy of Jewish and Gentile believers being bound together by the Messiah proves to be an essential forward-looking element to Jesus’ return.
If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to take the TJCII 7-Day Challenge!
- For 7 days, you will receive a daily email which will further your understanding of reconciliation between Jewish and Gentile followers of Jesus, the Church’s relationship to Israel, and the restoration of the Jewish segments of the Body of Messiah.
- These emails will include suggestions for readings, videos, observations, and ways to continue to form and deepen your learning and connection to TJCII.
- Understanding repentance and reconciliation between the Jewish and Gentile segments of the Church is a powerful lens into the complexities of unity within the Body of Messiah, so we’ve focused our resources on that specific issue.