Last Updated on February 24, 2021
WEB SITE USE AGREEMENT
This Internet Web Site Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you and Toward Jerusalem Council II (“TJCII”) with a principal place of business at 6304 Belt Line Rd, Dallas, TX 75254. Use of the TJCII Internet Web site (the “TJCII Web Site”) signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below in the Agreement:
(1) You acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of use and that you accept the terms thereof. YOU AGREE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS TJCII WEB SITE. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or otherwise use the TJCII Web Site.
Modification of Agreement
(4) The TJCII Web Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of the TJCII Web Site, including, without limitations, text, messages, video, graphics, interactive features, and all other materials contained thereon (“Content”), are provided AS IS, only for your information and personal, non-commercial use. All Content contained on the TJCII Web Site is protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by TJCII or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You must abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the TJCII Web Site. You may download and make one (1) copy of the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this TJCII Web Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited, and Content may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever, without the prior written permission from TJCII or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
(5) In order to sign up for a TaJCII newsletter (“User” or “Users”), you must be at least eighteen (18) years old. You may terminate your newsletter subscription at any time, for any reason by following the instructions to unsubscribe at the bottom of each eNewsletter. TJCII reserves the right to reject and to terminate your newsletter subscription and use of the TJCII Web Site at any time, for any reason without notice to you. TJCII also reserves the right to provide notices and alerts to users from time to time about use of the website and information on feature updates and changes.
Use of Web Site; Non-Commercial Use
(6) The TJCII Web Site is meant for personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial activities or endeavors or the sale of any services or products without our express prior written approval, which may be withheld for any reason.
While TJCII assumes no responsibility for monitoring the TJCII Web Site, it will, when it deems it appropriate, investigate activity in connection with the TJCII Web Site that TJCII believes may be illegal, unauthorized or a breach of the terms of this Agreement. If deemed appropriate by TJCII, it will initiate appropriate legal action with respect to such activities, including without limitation, criminal, civil and injunctive redress. TJCII reserves the right to restrict your activity on, and/or block your access to, the Site any time for any reason without notice to you.
Changes to TJCII Web Site
(7) TJCII may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the TJCII Web Site at any time, including the availability of any TJCII Web Site feature, database, or Content. TJCII may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the TJCII Web Site without notice or liability.
(8) You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold TJCII, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and court costs) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with or arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. TJCII reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of TJCII.
(9) The TJCII Web Site contains links and pointers to the other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the TJCII Web Site. Links to and from TJCII Web Site to other third party sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by TJCII or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates of any third party resources, or their contents. TJCII disclaims any and all responsibility for content contained in any third party materials provided through links from the TJCII Web Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
(10) THE TJCII WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE TJCII WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, TJCII AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE TJCII WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE TJCII WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE TJCII WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, TJCII AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TJCII DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE TJCII WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE TJCII WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TJCII AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE TJCII WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
Limitation of Liability.
(11) TJCII, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE TJCII WEB SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE TJCII WEB SITE, EVEN IF TJCII KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction
(12) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS OR CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
(13) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between TJCII and you with respect to your use of the TJCII Web Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the TJCII Web Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or else is irrevocably waived. Paragraph headings are for reference only and do not in any way define or limit the scope or meaning of such paragraph. If TJCII fails to take action concerning any breach by you of this Agreement, you agree that any such failure to act does not waive TJCII’s right to take action concerning any subsequent or similar breach. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.